ENDOWMENT FUNDS -- The Trustees of The Fourth Presbyterian Church Endowment Funds announce that the Session approved up to $24,935 for 2016. While some of the funds are restricted for specific purposes, most funds are available for grants to provide financial support over and above the Church's annual operating budget for the enrichment and expansion of programs and missions of Fourth Presbyterian Church.
Grants awarded for the 2016 cycle are:
· Food and basic school supplies for two schools in Guatemala visited by the 4th Adult Mission Trip.
· Funds for carpet replacement.
· Junior High Room Media.
· Chairs for the Children’s Library.
· Crossway Hall Paint Project.
· Crossway Acts Room Media.
· Little Folks of Fourth: Christmas and Easter books to be presented to all children enrolled by 4th’s ministers.
· Funds for children’s choir leaders to attend the Montreat Music Week Conference.
· Presbyterian Women’s Retreat speaker.
· Fall Pellett-Wearn series.
Look for a grant application for 2017 to be available in March of 2017.